Help Up Help You To Get The Cancer Care You Need - #StillHereToHelp
If you are worried about possible signs and symptoms of cancer, the NHS is still open for business and you should contact your GP practice for advice.
A national campaign has been launched to remind everyone that the NHS is #StillHereToHelp when you need it.
Click here to find out more.
- Click here to access the latest information and national guidance
- Click here to access a message from Professor Sean Duffy about cancer care and treatment in the context of coronavirus
- Click here to access some of the cancer specific guidance and support information around the coronavirus provided by national cancer charities
- Click here to access other support information for people affected by cancer during and beyond the COVID-19 outbreak
- Click here for information about the impact on the work and activities of West Yorkshire and Harrogate Cancer Alliance