Reporting radiographers and clinical endoscopists - here's where you will find all the information you need about the Excellence and Innovation In Practice bursary scheme, launched in partnership by Yorkshire Cancer Research, Yorkshire's dedicated cancer charity, and the West Yorkshire and Harrogate Cancer Alliance.
Applications will be accepted from reporting radiographers and clinical endoscopists, either qualified or in training, who can demonstrate they meet the following criteria:
- Suitably qualified and registered health professionals
- Current member of appropriate professional body
- Currently working, or have secured a post to work, in a radiography or endoscopy department within West Yorkshire and Harrogate
- Have at least three years demonstrable experience (to access funding for specific projects - see information pack)
Click here to access the Excellence and Innovation In Practice information pack.
Click here to download the Excellence and Innovation In Practice bursary application form.
Important - please note the following instructions before completing this form
- Please read Award Conditions
- Please read Policies for Awards
- Please ensure all sections are completed.
- Your Line Manager should email a copy in MS Word to WYandH.CancerAlliance@wakefieldccg.nhs.uk and save the file in the format “Surname Forename Bursary Award”
- The Applicant and Applicant’s Line Manager, Head of Department and Finance Department must sign the form (electronic signatures are accepted.)
- The deadline for receipt of completed applications is: 12 noon, Friday 5th July 2018
Click here to read the bursary scheme press release.