Quality Improvement Share and Learn Event (Via Microsoft Teams)
29th April 2021
This event showcased the improvement work - with patients at the heart - that has taken place since last year's WYH Cancer Improvement Collaborative session.
Speakers from Airedale NHS Foundation Trust; Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust; Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust; Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust and Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust, as well as the Cancer Alliance Programme Management Team, shared details of projects in their locality and across the region.
Click here to access the full agenda for the event, which was opened by WYH Cancer Alliance Clinical Lead, Professor Sean Duffy.
Click on the links below to view the presentations from the event:
WYH Cancer Alliance/Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust: Improving the approach and delivery of Personalised Care and Support planning based on eHNA through the delivery of a virtual staff training programme
For further information, please contact email@example.com
Posters have also been produced to highlight a range of other improvement work in addition to the projects covered by presentations at the event. Access each poster by clicking on the link below.
- Cancer SMART Cancer Champions Programme, in partnership with Yorkshire Cancer Community
- Developing The Specialist Palliative Care Clinical Nurse Specialist Workforce Across Yorkshire - An Innovative Approach
- Innovation - Colon Capsule Endoscopy
- Innovation - Cytosponge
- Innovation - The PinPoint Test
- Prehabilitation Models - Offers Across West Yorkshire/Harrogate